Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, our FAQ section is designed to provide you with all the answers you need to make the most of your stay in Kefalonia. From information about our villas and services to details about the island and its surroundings, we’ve got you covered.
You have different routes depending on whether you’ve reached Kefalonia via airplane or ship.
Suppose you’re coming from Argostoli port, Kefalonia airport, Fiskardo port, or Pesada port. In that case, you may take the main road Vlachata-Poros south and then turn right on the Atsoupades-Skala road, where you will find the hotel on your left shortly.
If you’re coming from Poros port, you may take the main road Vlachata-Poros, then continue left on Atsoupades-Skala road, where you will soon find the hotel on your right.
Lastly, If you’re coming from Sami port, you may take the Sami-Tzanata road, then turn right on Vlachata-Poros road and continue left on the Atsoupades-Skala road, where you will shortly find the hotel on your right.
As of right now, you may send us a booking request with your preferred dates and/or villas, and we will inform you as soon as possible about availability around your specified dates and/or villas.
Reservations are paid via credit card or bank transfer. We currently accept MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, and American Express. Unfortunately, personal cheques are not accepted.
- The reservation can be canceled up until 14 days prior to the guest’s arrival without charge.
- From 13 days to 7 days prior to the guest’s arrival, 50% of the amount of the reservation will be charged.
- From 6 days till the date of arrival, in case of cancellation or case of no show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
- The guests should be aware that it may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation for the refund to be processed.
- If the reservation is non -refundable, the whole amount of the guest’s accommodation will be charged on the day and time of his/her reservation.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel, please see above for our cancellation policy.
- Modification of a reservation is possible.
- In case of the new reservation cost is lower than the first reservation, the monetary difference may be refunded to the guest only if the change is requested before the time frame of 2 weeks from the day of arrival.
- In case of the new reservation cost is higher than the first reservation, the guest has to pay the difference.
As of now, the minimum stay requirement is two days.
As per COVID guidelines, check-in is at 15:00, and check-out is at 11:00.
A very wide range of amenities is included in each villa. From a nice terrace with a private pool/jacuzzi and sunbeds with towels to a fully equipped kitchen, smart TVs in each room, and ironing facilities, in Erolidae Villas, you’ll find everything you need for your self-catering holiday. Please visit our corresponding page for more detailed information on all the amenities.
Housekeeping is provided daily between the hours of 09.00 to 15.00. For guests staying multiple nights, bed linen is changed on a rotation schedule every three nights (can be altered upon your request). Towels are exchanged upon the guest’s request.
Breakfast is included in the standard rate in proportion to the number of persons on the reservation. For guests who are certain they don’t want breakfast, we offer them the freedom to choose a no-breakfast option at a lower rate.
No pets are allowed in all “Erolidae Villas” areas.
Smoking is prohibited inside all villas. Smoking is allowed only outside buildings and in public areas.
There currently is no direct 24-hour security at Erolidae villas.
The staff can comfortably communicate in English and Greek.
In Erolidae villas, we can offer you a multitude of concierge services; you only need to ask, and our friendly staff will happily assist you.
You may contact us by visiting our Contact Page, or calling us at 0030 267 108 1710, or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also find us on Instagram or Facebook at Erolidae_villas and Erolidae Villas, respectively.